Your gift gives families the resources they need to create safe,
positive environments for children.
Your support makes an impact.
Your donation, no matter how small, can make a difference in the lives of children and families across the country. Here are some examples of how your contribution can help:
- $25 can allow 20 parents and caregivers free access to our Parenting Resource Center when they need it most.
- $50 can help fund a training program for a parent or caregiver on positive parenting techniques.
- $100 can help us advocate for policies that protect children’s rights and wellbeing.
- $250 can support a collaboration project that helps us better understand and address how to prevent Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACEs).
At American SPCC, we believe that every child deserves the chance to grow up in a safe, loving environment. With your help, we can work towards a brighter future for children and families across the country.
Thank you for supporting the next generation!
Give By Check
If you’d like to make a donation via check, please make it payable to American SPCC and mail to:
6965 El Camino Real
Carlsbad, CA 92009
Help Us Empower Families and Build Brighter Futures
At American Society for the Positive Care of Children (American SPCC), we are committed to ensuring that all children grow up in safe, nurturing environments that allow them to thrive. Unfortunately, not all children have this opportunity, and many are at risk of abuse, neglect, and trauma. That’s why we need your help.
By donating to American SPCC you can help us provide critical resources and support to children and families in need.
With your support, we can:
- Offer educational and training programs to help parents, caregivers, and professionals learn about preventing childhood adversity, promote Positive Childhood Experiences (PCEs), and break generational cycles.
- Ensure that parents receive accurate and evidence-based parenting information and support through our Parenting Resource Center – an always-free, always-accessible online collection of parenting resources.
- Advocate for policies and laws that protect children’s rights and promote their wellbeing.
- Support communities by empowering collaborations that help us better understand and address the complex issues facing children and families.