Workshops & Training
American SPCC is dedicated to fostering a safe, nurturing, and empowering environment for children across the nation. Our workshops and training programs are designed to equip individuals, caregivers, and professionals with the knowledge and skills necessary to ensure the well-being and positive development of our future generations.
Join us on a journey of learning, growth, and advocacy as we work together to create a brighter and more compassionate future for all children. Explore our offerings, discover new perspectives, and be a part of the change.
Together, we can make a profound impact on the lives of children and the communities they call home.
Criándome, Cuidándome: Reparenting Ourselves While Raising Our Children
Gain the tools to reparent yourself while raising your own. Learn practical skills to use your voice in uncomfortable situations.
Here’s what you’ll learn inside the Criándome, Cuidandome Introductory Workshop:
- What it means to “reparent” ourselves
- How reparenting ourselves can help heal past and generational trauma
- How cultural norms about gender and childhood impact the way we learn to handle our emotions when we’re children
- How reparenting can be a way to reprogram our brains and soothe our central nervous system
- How to overcome some of the challenges that arise when our children’s behaviors uncover our wounds
- How to reconnect with our inner children and nurture them so that we can remain connected with and nurture our outer children
Your reparenting practice won’t end with the workshop…
Here’s what’s included:
- Unlimited access to the course after purchase.
- Opportunity to build community in Escuelita.
- Spanish Workshop available.
- Additional hands-on tools and resources.