Mobilizing Youth Through Digital Activism For Social Change
Using the power of the internet to make a difference
WHO: Education Professionals Eligible for Annual Stipends:
- Certified Faculty member
- Certified School Counselor
- IB Faculty Members (International Baccalaureate program)
WHAT: Coordinating Youth Ambassador (Student) Projects:
- Obtain project suggestions from American SPCC (handouts, flyers, & info).
- Coordinate and moderate student service-based (non-fundraising) projects.
- Promote program to other leadership and service clubs, e.g. Key Club, National Honor Society.
- Verify the student service hours, where applicable, and American SPCC grants the service hours.
- Encourage outreach to colleagues, friends, school newsletter, etc.
- Maintain communication with American SPCC and provide honest feedback about what works and what doesn’t. Your input in invaluable.
HOW: Getting Started is Easy
- Establish ASPCC relationship and apply for stipend.
- Email us at email@example.com.
- Recruit students for the Youth Ambassador Program.
- Have your Youth Ambassadors Join online at americanspcc.org.
- Get your first project suggestion from American SPCC.
- Gather and meet with students regularly (e.g. every 1-2 months).
- Encourage creative project suggestions from your Youth Ambassadors.
An annual stipend is available to qualified educational professionals, such as certified teachers, certified counselors, and other faculty members. These professionals act as the liaison between the Youth Ambassadors and the organization. With American SPCC support, they organize a group of youth to moderate and coordinate student projects. They also approve any service hours and grant incentives, badges and titles, where applicable.
Click the image on the left to download the faculty information packet and learn more about the Youth Ambassador Program, Youth Ambassadors, projects, and support offered by American SPCC. It’s easy. Get started today by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: This is our Pilot Program year, and as such we have a limited number of available stipends. If we receive your application after all the initial stipends have been allocated, you will be added to our wait list. You will be notified that you are on the wait list, and you will be notified as soon as additional stipend funding becomes available. Thanks for joining us and making a difference.