Donating stocks is a great way for donors like you to contribute to a nonprofit organization without having to write a check. Simply click the “Donate Stock To American SPCC” button below, and follow the easy prompts. Stock Donator provides a secure, fast, and simple TM web-enabled service for you to donate stock to directly to American SPCC, a 501(c)3 nonprofit charitable organization.
As a stock donor, you will logon to www.stockdonator.com and enter the necessary information to securely make your stock donation, including:
- The specific stock and number or shares.
- Selecting the receiving organization.
- Identifying personal and brokerage information.
All the information you entered will be collected and verified, and the required forms you need to send onto your Brokerage Firm will be generated.
As certain Brokerage Firms use Medallion Signatures (MS) as an additional means to validate the donation request, the next step is dependent upon your Brokerage Firm’s MS requirement:
- For those Brokerage Firms not requiring a MS, Stock Donator electronically transfers the request directly to the Brokerage Firm.
- For those brokerages requiring a MS, Stock Donator provides the forms to the Donor, who in turn must (1) go to a financial institution, (2) receive a MS, and then (3) send the completed form to the Brokerage Firm.
Stock Donator receives your stock donation from your Brokerage Firm. They securely process the sale of stock transaction.
The net proceeds of the stock sale are sent directly to America SPCC via check, minus any fees and service charges incurred during the transaction.
To complete the process, Stock Donator will provide you with a transaction receipt needed to claim your tax deduction for your generous donation of stock.