Home Forums Positive Parenting Discussion How do I find my children

To post to the discussion forums, please create an account or log in.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  JesusCorder 3 days, 14 hours ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

rsarfaty2
    Participant

I had three children and I am wondering how I go about looking up their records.

I do not know their names or anything. I know that I had three children and I am wondering how I find proof that I have three children. I don’t know what to do. I need some help finding out about my three children.

I would like to find maybe birth certification about my children. I am starting with nothing except for knowing that I have three kids. How do I go about finding out about them. I need real help finding records of my children thank you

BrodieBaynton
    Participant

This video also a good click by UKC as it is good information for the tourist who want to climb on high mountain. By british assignment writer I also get new information. This is a good video of climbing I had seen yet. I love this way.

JesusCorder
    Participant

As for as I am concerned, I am personally impressed to see the educational reforms that https://www.adventurous-travels.com/posts/small-waysto-educate-yourself-in-writing made by the President Bush. No child Left Behind law was a stunning level which nearly accomplished all of its motives in the specified direction.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.